The Florida Greenways and Trails Foundation raises resources to promote a statewide system of greenways and trails. Since state regulations do not permit direct gifts, bequests, grants or endowments for any state program, the Foundation offers a flexible source of funding for greenways and trails. As a tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, donations to the Florida Greenways and Trails Foundation, Inc., can be tax-deductible.
Your unrestricted financial contribution can:
- support trail enhancement projects
- enable the Foundation to make grants to trail projects
- advance public education and awareness of greenways and trails
- promote special events and tours
- sponsor research on resource and recreation management
- provide equipment, programs and other resources
- sponsor exhibits, programs and publications
Individual contributions of $200 or more will receive a Foundation T-shirt commemorating the Coast-to-Coast Connector, the first of Florida’s trails of regional significance.
There are two ways to donate. You may either donate via PayPal using the convenient link below, or fill out this form and send it along with your check or money order to:
Florida Greenways and Trails Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 4142
Tallahassee, FL 32315
Remember to keep a copy of the donation form for your records.